Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

kippaxwarrior said:
Laugh at SSN
there about 9hrs behind!!!
muppets

If Rio ferdinand did a press conference to speak world affairs, or Anderson did a press conference to announce he has found someone witha bigger arse, or Brown did one to dismiss rumours that he was adopted from a can of heinze, then Sky would be there live there, with translaters if needed.
But we are little old city, do announce our news after the cricket lol

svennis pennis said:
PMSL at Sky reporting eto'o to stay. What a surprise!

And reporting the new contract offer despite his agent rubbishing it! I am actually laughing my head off.

They really are wankers aren't they. Breaking up their Manure dominated little cartel is going to be an absolute pleasure.

Crafty Barca arn`t they,why would Eto`o want to take up a 2 year contract extension.That would take him upto 30 and his value wages wise would drop dramatically.

A lot more to come from this i think

Right only compromise is for city and Barca to pay £6m each. No other way. Barca won't budge, Eto'o wont budge and we won't budge on the fee.

Just get it paid and splash eto'o all over the place in the new shirt and we'll make it back no probs

The Fixer said:
I just can't see a compramise between EAto'o and barca, the only way is if city step in and offer the loyalty payment but i don't think they will.

If part of the reason for signing him is to push us in Africa then I'm sure we will get our man.

I can see us upping our offer to Barca by £5M to help the deal go through.

On a further point some of our fans as well as the media have been calling Cook about fcuking up over Kaka etc. But how thick are the 'big' clubs having £15M loyality agreements in contracts?

cunnyfunt said:
Crafty Barca arn`t they,why would Eto`o want to take up a 2 year contract extension.That would take him upto 30 and his value wages wise would drop dramatically.

A lot more to come from this i think

this is a good thing for us. they wont be able to match our wages. we will give them a load of money. we get eto'o and it makes us look like we have pulled off a major coup.

Ian payne changing the subject after the spanish journo says he will reach agreement with us if barca do the same.

johnmc said:
Right only compromise is for city and Barca to pay £6m each. No other way. Barca won't budge, Eto'o wont budge and we won't budge on the fee.

Just get it paid and splash eto'o all over the place in the new shirt and we'll make it back no probs
we dont need to do anything etoo comes the moment barca accept the offer from us which as yet they have not. once they do they free up etoo to deal with us then thats it, job done

I doubtful Barca will let him go until they are guaranteed David Villa as a replacement, this will go on and on and on.

If Villa decides on Barca then Eto'o will be a City player overnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.