Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Pollerz said:
BlueMoon93 said:
I've said that the deal is off but now it may be back on...

Apparently the deal that Barca have offered Eto'o is a 2 year deal on the SAME money he already was. He wasn't happy because they hadn't contacted him for a new contract until last night AND he wasn't in the highest bracket of earners at Barca, he STILL wouldn't be with this supposed contract offer!

sry mate but this has been said umpteen times in this thread alredi .. not once for bashing people but lets just get the facts of whats happening in this transfer deal out here:

1. City have gone for eto'o (obviously)
2. Barca want to sell
3. Eto'o wouldnt mind coming
4 Barca and etoo battling to say who wants who to go etoo claiming hes been pushed out the door this wud get him 12 milion
5. Barca offering a 2 yr contract reali to counter point 4 paying the same wages and wud take etoo up to 30 and shatter his expectations of a big money move anywhere.
6. Next we have to wait for it to be settled between barca and etoo i expect city may help out with some form of payment but im not 100 percent on that.
7. I fully still expect eto'o to sign for city, if he doesnt the above will be the stumbling block, It depends how firm barca and city want to stand when it comes to money and reputation.

Pollerz

Quoted again for all those asking me in pms what the crack is and for antonjuan who wanted a summary

Taylor said:
So now we know that the 10am confrence was useless, what do you reckon will happen at the 4pm one?

is there def a 4pm one? i thought it was someone dicking about. This thread is gonna be bigger than the tevez one at this rate.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Taylor said:
So now we know that the 10am confrence was useless, what do you reckon will happen at the 4pm one?

Same again!
the 4.00 will be we all love each other again, best fans ,best club, glad we could resolve this misunderstanding, it was citys people making astronimic offers behind our back that were to blame

Cityisland said:
Taylor said:

is there def a 4pm one? i thought it was someone dicking about. This thread is gonna be bigger than the tevez one at this rate.

i thought the 4pm PC was made up. why would he need 2 in one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.