Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

1dart said:
Your english is very good, what made you support city, being from cameroon?

They watch Utd Games in Cameroon and thanks to Pleat refering to them as "Manchester", when they come over here and ask a cabbie to take them to manchesters ground, they take them to City. Then they are hooked.

Agree with other posters though, abuse and language isnt needed here

BibbyBlue85 said:
Been digging around from what a few said on here.

Can't remember who said it but i've just took a screen shot of Stannage's facebook wall and found this

stannage.jpg

Has anybody asked him a question about this on the comments? And has he answered?

kippax71 said:
Ricster said:
SWP's back said:
THERE REALLY ISN'T ANY NEED FOR THE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TOWARDS HIM FROM SOME POSTERS. ITS CLEAR TO SEE THE LAD IS YOUNG, YET SOME THINK ITS AN INVITATION TO ACT HARD.

TONE IT DOWN SOME GUYS, YOU CAN RIDICULE THE YOUNG UN' WITHOUT SWEARING

FUCK OFF!;)

Doesn't bother me, im 31, but its plain to see that this is a young lad. Yeah, give him a ribbing, but is there really need for the abusive language?[/quote]

Why is everybody getting so hung up about what this lad has said. It will be true once Eto runs out against Celtic wearing a City shirt.[/quote]

I suspect it will be true a little before that happens.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Theo555 said:
Can you tell us 'Eto'o is going to sign at 6pm' in the official language of Cameroon please billythegoat
PMSL like erm.......in English or French lol

Yes thanks I am aware of that - that was the point in asking....

if it doesn't come off forget billy, lets go give stannage a load of abuse ! lol

bobmcfc said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Anyone found the thread by 32m that bob mentioned? Search skills poor today. I'd like to compare the two (style...).
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=124860" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=124860</a>

i watched till 10pm lol
Not him imo. Unless he is now resorting to the old Poirot-speak (which Billy is somewhat) as a blind.

MonsallBlue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Been digging around from what a few said on here.

Can't remember who said it but i've just took a screen shot of Stannage's facebook wall and found this

stannage.jpg

Has anybody asked him a question about this on the comments? And has he answered?

The onyl thing he has said is that Barca want the money for him ASAP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.