Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

KBN didnt say it was foolproof just a conscious decision made on my part was all!

BCP said:
BringBackSwales said:
jay-lofty said:
Article on Terry in the Independent had a little bit at the end on Eto'o.

The view from Barcelona yesterday was that Samuel Eto'o is still not interested in joining City. If a Champions League contender comes calling he will leave but he appears to have nothing to lose by staying, since from January when the striker is out of contract, he can negotiate his own deal away from the club.

Dunno if this is true but I got the idea from spurs mad that the deal was all but done.

who the fack is spursmad, why do people fawn at what he says? he said ages ago that Tevez, Lescott and Eto's were 100% done deals - well personally I do not think they are, but then I do not know do I, but nor does he. Why do people go on about these ITK's as if they really know what our owners are doing?

You have been registered 5 days !!!!

so frigging what, I have been reading the posts in here for a year, but I dont think you have to make 5,000 posts to realise shit when you read it - these so called ITK's make vague comments based on things they probably know fuck all about, fucking speculation thats all it is, but it's speculation that causes expectation, and whether its 5 days or not I have fallen for it and not any more. Thanks for your comment though, sorry I have not been registered longer, had I done so then i would clearly have known that everything said by spursmad, ajay, etc was true, in a similar way on the other forum to how everyone used to believe toffees for me no doubt

who the fack is spursmad, why do people fawn at what he says? he said ages ago that Tevez, Lescott and Eto's were 100% done deals - well personally I do not think they are, but then I do not know do I, but nor does he. Why do people go on about these ITK's as if they really know what our owners are doing?[/quote]

You have been registered 5 days !!!![/quote]

so frigging what, I have been reading the posts in here for a year, but I dont think you have to make 5,000 posts to realise shit when you read it - these so called ITK's make vague comments based on things they probably know fuck all about, fucking speculation thats all it is, but it's speculation that causes expectation, and whether its 5 days or not I have fallen for it and not any more. Thanks for your comment though, sorry I have not been registered longer, had I done so then i would clearly have known that everything said by spursmad, ajay, etc was true, in a similar way on the other forum to how everyone used to believe toffees for me no doubt[/quote]

Calm down dear...its just the transfer window ; )

Imo, Eto'o should be given a deadline of a few days to sign.

It seems we are not his first choice destination, and we're being used as a fall back position if things don't go according to his plan.

We need to bring a sense of urgency to the transfer, and you can only do that with a "take it or leave it" deadline.

BCP said:
who the fack is spursmad, why do people fawn at what he says? he said ages ago that Tevez, Lescott and Eto's were 100% done deals - well personally I do not think they are, but then I do not know do I, but nor does he. Why do people go on about these ITK's as if they really know what our owners are doing?

You have been registered 5 days !!!![/quote]

so frigging what, I have been reading the posts in here for a year, but I dont think you have to make 5,000 posts to realise shit when you read it - these so called ITK's make vague comments based on things they probably know fuck all about, fucking speculation thats all it is, but it's speculation that causes expectation, and whether its 5 days or not I have fallen for it and not any more. Thanks for your comment though, sorry I have not been registered longer, had I done so then i would clearly have known that everything said by spursmad, ajay, etc was true, in a similar way on the other forum to how everyone used to believe toffees for me no doubt[/quote]

Calm down dear...its just the transfer window ; )[/quote]

I know I will get back to being a middle aged respectable (ish) person, but this constant s[peculation is doing my head in and these ITK's are full of... (there I go again!)

jay-lofty said:
so frigging what, I have been reading the posts in here for a year, but I dont think you have to make 5,000 posts to realise shit when you read it - these so called ITK's make vague comments based on things they probably know fuck all about, fucking speculation thats all it is, but it's speculation that causes expectation, and whether its 5 days or not I have fallen for it and not any more. Thanks for your comment though, sorry I have not been registered longer, had I done so then i would clearly have known that everything said by spursmad, ajay, etc was true, in a similar way on the other forum to how everyone used to believe toffees for me no doubt

Spursmad is still 100% right with everything he has said, tevez, eto'o an lescott have yet to
sign with any other clubs. Hold your horses and be patient you big girl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.