Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Supposedly Villa and Barcelona have agreed Terms which can only mean another step closer to Eto'o for you guys ;)

Bunk said:
There's two facets to the argument that says the rags will not go for Eto'o

1. They cannot match the wages we've offered him
2. The rags no longer sign players over 26 years of age

To which I reply:

1. *Allegedly* the player would be willing to lower his wage demands for a move to the swamp
2. Michael Owen

they didn't pay anythin for michael owen and they said they will not buy players over 26 he was free

zolas_big_toe said:
Supposedly Villa and Barcelona have agreed Terms which can only mean another step closer to Eto'o for you guys ;)

Only acccording to the shite speakers at Goal.com.

I'm in Barcelona now, just about to leave my hotel room and hunt the man down!! Taking my bic biro with me to get the bloody signature myself!! lol xxx

Dutty1968 said:
I'm in Barcelona now, just about to leave my hotel room and hunt the man down!! Taking my bic biro with me to get the bloody signature myself!! lol xxx

Ok, it's a long walk to Paris though...

will barca need our cash before they can conclude the deal for villa ?

bobmcfc said:

i read in the paper that they had 50 mill to spend but they want villa and fab at roughly 35 mill each selling eto'o would mean they could poss get both

g180aj said:
bobmcfc said:

i read in the paper that they had 50 mill to spend but they want villa and fab at roughly 35 mill each selling eto'o would mean they could poss get both

hope they get Fabregas, weaken Arsenal.

If they want Fab they will get him, and Arsenal will not play in CL next season. Well to bad they are the one to drop, would have like the team to be Liverpool, Chelsea or most of all Scums.
If there coming other teams that really want top 4, then I think there will be a really big shot to take Liverpool´s place, they can´t compete in transfersums.
Hopefully we will sign Etoó this week, or some other team will. And that will be the end of it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.