Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Will that world class name that city crave ever sign looks like money cant buy you love. Cant really see a top class name coming this summer even for money with the world cup next summer not playing in champions league in year running into a world cup will be effecting players choices

damocles

well your entitled to your opinion mate, but why do all the so called ITKs back track on what they have said every time we are rejected by a marque players

i hate to say this and i thought i wouldnt say it all year, but typical city! we let one of our £18mill strikers go to everton on loan for another year, and sell fernandes (headless chicken i agree) and why?? why let everton take jo? yes i know we need rid as he aint good enough IMO but why loan him? why reject an offer for ched evans? (another who aint good enough YET for the prem) i just dont get the clubs thinking, even cook said this week about city till i die being a bad thing as kids look at it as dying, what a pathetic thing to say! CITY TILL I DIE means i will support vity no matter what from the day im born to the day i die, through thick and thin like we all have, im sorry but i just dont like the guy

DontLookBackInAnger said:
svennis pennis said:
I never want us doing business with Barca, Real Madrid or AC Milan. The problem you get with these clubs is that all their presidents need to be voted in. Nobody wants to lose face. Fuck them all off and deal with teams whose politics dont stand in the way of business. Again, well done Cook.
Well in the case of Milan is needs to get voted into the country too!!

Haha true, but can you see my point? Dealing with these people is far to complicated with politics attached to every deal.

Im delighted we have walked away. It looks as though Tevez should be completed by Tuesday and that to me will be a perfect front line. As good as anyones in the league.

Eto won't end up at Man U, firstly they won't want to pay the 20-25 mill for someone in last yr of contract, the wages he is after man u can't afford it and lastly why would barca sell any player to man u who they are competing with in champs lg!!
He will stay at barca and run his contract down

Happyblue:- In your opinion how do you feel this will affect the rest of the so called "done deals"? Tevez, Lescott?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.