Official City v Fulham Thread

shit from dejong

This has got to be down to hughes there are to many good players at this club to play this bad week in week out
get rid of hughes now

Rich said:
fuck off! hughes can go now for all I care. thrown it away and no presence up front. Evans and Etuhu, scary stuff for Fulhams defence.

Agree with this

Worst away record in the league and we start 1 up front and 2 holding midfielders. Why the hell do we not just attack teams and let them worry about us. Fed up with his tactics and subs

lee

I'm sorry, but why was Richards jogging to close Konchesky down? Not his fault for the goal, but just not acceptable.

Come on CITY!

Rich said:
fuck off! hughes can go now for all I care. thrown it away and no presence up front. Evans and Etuhu, scary stuff for Fulhams defence.
i gotta agree... hughes hasnt done well coaching the team all season... he is at time totally clueless it seems... his transfers are good but matchcoaching suxs worse than any manager i remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.