Official City v Fulham Thread

dazz46 said:
shit from dejong

This has got to be down to hughes there are to many good players at this club to play this bad week in week out
get rid of hughes now

you're right, on paper we should be beating teams like Fulham at a canter, gotta love being a city fan...

fucking did us at home 2-3 last season too

Ive just about had all I can take from this team. Hughes is on another planet.

The team is shite - cant beat Fulham at home with a one goal lead. Got all our best players sat on the bench and then brings fukin Chad Evans on! WTF!

Bring back Sven, Brian Horton, Alan Ball - they were all better than Hughes.

OH FFS STURRIDGE NOW!!!!

if we lose today and lose thursday i cant see how MH can possibly be our future manager,he just doesnt seem to have any idea what to do.Fulham to win 3-1

Imho, they should be warming up regularly enough to come on at a moments notice if needed. Not swanning about with ipods and earrings.

gman07 said:
Rich said:
fuck off! hughes can go now for all I care. thrown it away and no presence up front. Evans and Etuhu, scary stuff for Fulhams defence.
i gotta agree... hughes hasnt done well coaching the team all season... he is at time totally clueless it seems... his transfers are good but matchcoaching suxs worse than any manager i remember

Not just clueless about subs and starting elevens, but also clueless about tactics. No one seems to know what to do on the pitch.

Either that, or he's just one unlucky s.o.b.

sturridge and robinho on... but its always after we are done when he makes subs... and so far he hasnt succeeded especially well doing that... he is a manager that reacts instead of acts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.