Official City v Fulham Thread

ultimateharold said:
Imho, they should be warming up regularly enough to come on at a moments notice if needed. Not swanning about with ipods and earrings.

Agree, remember when we payed with 10 men as vassel had to take his earings out. For me thats weak management in letting them get away this this. Can you see Wenger allowing this to happen?

doomuk said:
Ive just about had all I can take from this team. Hughes is on another planet.

The team is shite - cant beat Fulham at home with a one goal lead. Got all our best players sat on the bench and then brings fukin Chad Evans on! WTF!

Bring back Sven, Brian Horton, Alan Ball - they were all better than Hughes.

OH FFS STURRIDGE NOW!!!!

Do one you red bastard.

ultimateharold said:
Imho, they should be warming up regularly enough to come on at a moments notice if needed. Not swanning about with ipods and earrings.
but you know thats football factory style you know... last year was way to relaxed... all people hanging around, mobilecalls, ipods and stuff... this year its all hard work and no relaxement... all on their toes... bah

Sky Blue said:
doomuk said:
Ive just about had all I can take from this team. Hughes is on another planet.

The team is shite - cant beat Fulham at home with a one goal lead. Got all our best players sat on the bench and then brings fukin Chad Evans on! WTF!

Bring back Sven, Brian Horton, Alan Ball - they were all better than Hughes.

OH FFS STURRIDGE NOW!!!!

Do one you red bastard.

He is spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.