Official City v Fulham Thread

i knew we were jinxed in the 4th minute when Andy Gray said that Richard Dunne stated the 4 match ban he had did him the world of good and he feels he is now back the the proper richard dunne.

After the 3rd goal, i can confirm he is lol

Sorry but have to laugh about something to cheer up a pathetic 90 mins

that game was disgraceful... i feel ashemed of the performance... it wasnt at all football factory... we show no spirit... no energy... zabaleta and superman was the only two that worked their socks off ... the rest was very very dire...

Surridge looked good.Nice to see some good crosses from Petrov.
Cant think of anything else positive to say.Forget about thursday we are in the relegation scrap again.

The Doc said:
ocimpean said:
Sometime is badluck, look at the nice header from Evans and Ireland, but it does not go in...
exactly. sometimes i'm not sure everyone here is watching the same match as i am.

you want dire, go and watch our loss to Bolton. THAT WAS DIRE

I saw Bolton play with heart yesterday, scoring 3 goals when 4 nil down, we've NEVER DONE THAT under Hughes

I am staying tuned in on Sky Sports until Mark Hughes speaks about the utter crap he generally throws into the cameras faces.

I wreckon it will just be the same he has been saying the last 8 months.

Fulham was the better team today no doubt about it, We just wasnt upto the challenge, We need more consistency, I thought we played ok considering the threat from Fulham on a constant basis, We need a few more players in certain positions we lack in depth.

Then in the papers tommorow you will get a comment about Mark Hughes saying he is safe and has the full backing from the chairman.

jeffmr2 said:
Surridge looked good.Nice to see some good crosses from Petrov.
Cant think of anything else positive to say.Forget about thursday we are in the relegation scrap again.

No chance whatsoever that we'll go down

I'm 100% in the Hughes out camp after that.the guy will not take us forward.If the players had any respect for him they wouldnt be running around half arsed like they were today.

I believe the final nail in the coffin will be on Thursday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.