Official City v Fulham Thread

Nice to see Petrov again...that's a positive. Ireland showing some comittment as usual, plus a good goal. Can't really see where that training program Hughes has been bragging about has really worked...maybe we are fitter than last season but we're not any better. Hope everyone can get a proper re-load for Thursday.

Benarbia said:
The Doc said:
ocimpean said:
Sometime is badluck, look at the nice header from Evans and Ireland, but it does not go in...
exactly. sometimes i'm not sure everyone here is watching the same match as i am.

you want dire, go and watch our loss to Bolton. THAT WAS DIRE

I saw Bolton play with heart yesterday, scoring 3 goals when 4 nil down, we've NEVER DONE THAT under Hughes

Spot on mate, sick of the effortless perfomances the only person to blame is hughes, please get rid of the useless prat!!!

dont anyone even dare tell me ever again that hughes needs to change things

cause if you do you have to resort to playing the likes of garrido evans etuhu and half fit players like boj and petrov

that was embarrassing in all fairness and just shows how thread bare our squad is when we have injuries etc...

thursday was massive before today, now its just absolutely massive

Predictions:
Mark Hughes:
"we didn't get going today, it wasn't our day. But all credit to fulham, they played well and took their chances of which we just didnt have. I've got a job to do here and I'm here to do it. We need to look ahead to thursday."

Odds: 1/10000000000

Nice to see Captain Fucking Calamity is back to his usual best! No doubt his bum boys will be on here blaming everyone else but him though on the basis that Dunne once had a good game against Liverpool almost 2 years ago! The guy is a fucking joke! Our very own Titus Bramble although im sure Wigan fans say that Bramble is their very own Richard Dunne!

Richards is a lazy twat and should be dropped(from a great fucking height)!

Etuhu and Evans will never be Premiership class footballers as long as I have a hole in my ass!

Ive tried to back Hughes but as soon as I saw that he thought the man to change the game was Ched/Chad/Chid/Chud/Chod Fucking Evans thyat for me was the moment that I said to myself 'Bye Bye Hughes'!

We are mediocre its as simple as that. Alot of you have benn banging on about Kompany and Zab and de jong being great players but for me they are very average , add that to below average defencive personnel and you get a very mediocre mid table team.
Ireland,Swp, Petrov, Boj, Bridge, Robbie on his day and given and maybe a handful more are the only quality we have. Tin hat on.

i bet hamburg are shitting themselves after watching that! the summer should bring a total re-vamp of the squad,the players i would keep are Given,Robinho,Wright-Phillips,Petrov,Bojinov,De Jong,Ireland,Zabaleta,Bridge,Kompany,Sturridge. Bin the rest and start again.
fernandes
etuhu
evans
garrido
vassell
hamann
plus many more!

OrigamiNinja said:
Nice to see Captain Fucking Calamity is back to his usual best! No doubt his bum boys will be on here blaming everyone else but him though on the basis that Dunne once had a good game against Liverpool almost 2 years ago! The guy is a fucking joke! Our very own Titus Bramble although im sure Wigan fans say that Bramble is their very own Richard Dunne!

Richards is a lazy twat and should be dropped(from a great fucking height)!

Etuhu and Evans will never be Premiership class footballers as long as I have a hole in my ass!

Ive tried to back Hughes but as soon as I saw that he thought the man to change the game was Ched/Chad/Chid/Chud/Chod Fucking Evans thyat for me was the moment that I said to myself 'Bye Bye Hughes'!

This post gave me a laugh and cheered me up a bit after that shite I just watched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.