Official City v Fulham Thread

dingbat said:
We are mediocre its as simple as that. Alot of you have benn banging on about Kompany and Zab and de jong being great players but for me they are very average , add that to below average defencive personnel and you get a very mediocre mid table team.
Ireland,Swp, Petrov, Boj, Bridge, Robbie on his day and given and maybe a handful more are the only quality we have. Tin hat on.

None required mate, I totally agree with you. We have spent a fucking fortune over the past couple of years and when I look at the team I honestly cant see where all the money has gone. Average at best!

the team want m.h. out .nothing else could explain so many unforced errors such lack of spirit such utter contempt for the fans.

bluemoon32 said:
jeffmr2 said:
Surridge looked good.Nice to see some good crosses from Petrov.
Cant think of anything else positive to say.Forget about thursday we are in the relegation scrap again.

No chance whatsoever that we'll go down

Don't jinx us anymore than the players do.

Of course we can still go down

Hughes now blaming tiredness.

Funny that chelsea, liverpool utd and arsenal played mid week and all won.

Just go please

hughes excuses on sky:

lack of first choice players
we played in uefa thursday
fulham had more of a rest than we did

and the best one:
we pushed up too much (hahaha)

To be fair I think the new tactic of having Ireland score the first goal and then end up losing 1-3 has worked flawlessly all week. :) Not what we needed, just hope everyone can focus on Thursday now...although maybe that was part of the problem all along today. We did look all right at times though I suppose.

Excuse after excuse after excuse

Just admit we're fucking shit, you've lost the dressing room and tactically you're clueless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.