Official City v Fulham Thread

James23 said:
Right this is the game where I have lost my confidence in Hughes, I'm fully in support of keeping managers for the long term but our long term does not lie with Mark Hughes. We need someone who can motivate these players and get them working as a team, for the amount of money we have spent and the quality of players we have, bottom half is not good enough. Hughes out.

Same here, today was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, I have placed one foot very much in the Hughes Out camp.

vbr said:
This is fucking dire. You gotta laugh though.
icant right now... maybe in a few days when im come in told with us finishing outside top 10 i can laugh... but right now im just pissed off... this is not at all what i expected from this season... not at all... and up til now i have hold tight to that small hope but after today im just in the dark... my team isnt working at all... and it is something wrong... and right now i think it is M Hughes that is wrong... very wrong for our club...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.