Official City v Fulham Thread

spogga said:
I'm usually at the game, today I'm glad I'm not.

Watching this totally abysmal display on TV is bad enough, I never thought I'd see pride in the shirt so non-existant.

With a couple of exceptions the City team were utter and absolute garbage and deserved to lose.

Defence! what fucking defence?

It's painfully obvious that MH hasn't the foggiest idea, I never imagined I'd say that but I have.

It's no good saying the players lose games, the manager has the say in picking the team and MH picks the wrong one time and time again.

He should go, and go now

it really doesnt matter what players are out there, its the same year in year out

I watched the first half after which I couldn't be bothered turning on for the second half. I think Hughes is defo a dead man walking and only a big performance this Thursday can save him (which I can't see happening right now). Hughes clearly cannot motivate his troops...I can tolerate a loss if the team have given their all, showed some passion, run themselves into the ground and never stopped trying but we very seldom seem to get that from Hughes' team.

ocimpean said:
Sometime is badluck, look at the nice header from Evans and Ireland, but it does not go in...
exactly. sometimes i'm not sure everyone here is watching the same match as i am.

you want dire, go and watch our loss to Bolton. THAT WAS DIRE

super_city_si said:
staffs_blue said:
super_city_si said:
I think we looked fucked. Looks like a team that has energy aganst a team that is on its last legs.

but all mark hughes teams are stronger and fitter 2nd half of the season.............

Apparantley :P

We have got worse.

He couldnt organise a book shelf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.