Official City vs Burnley thread

MadchesterCity said:
lionheart said:
You are a complete twat...SWP was easily our best out-field player on Sunday. We should drop a defensive midfielder instead.

I'm a big fan of SWP and it was hard to take many positives out of Birmingham game - but in my opinion he got into good positions several times but failed to make the killer ball

I'm still going to play him for this though - switching to 4-3-3

---------------Given------------------
-Richards---Kompany---Toure---Lescott-
-----------------------------------------
------SWP-----Ireland----Barry----------
------Tevez---------------Bellamy-------
---------------Adabayor----------------
u need 2 play a more defensive midfielder than barry SWP and ireland but i do agree we need 2 play an attacking fomation

tevezskeen said:
MadchesterCity said:
I'm a big fan of SWP and it was hard to take many positives out of Birmingham game - but in my opinion he got into good positions several times but failed to make the killer ball

I'm still going to play him for this though - switching to 4-3-3

---------------Given------------------
-Richards---Kompany---Toure---Lescott-
------SWP-----Ireland----Barry----------
------Tevez---------------Bellamy-------
---------------Adabayor----------------
u need 2 play a more defensive midfielder than barry SWP and ireland but i do agree we need 2 play an attacking fomation

not really as you can see the back 4 I have picked will all hold back more than zabs and brigde allowing our true influential players to pass the ball through them. Im expecting Barry to play the dm of the 3

uwe rosler 28 said:
.................................................................given.............................................................................................

zabba...............................................toure.................................lescott..................................................slivinho..

...........................................................................de.jong.................................................................................

bellamy.................................................................ireland..........................................................................petrov

...........................................................................tevez...................................................................................

............................................................................ade.....................................................................................

bridge is doubtful thats why i left him out also can see some fun with jordan trying to keep up with bellers and another ex city full back tyrone mears trying to deal with petrov if we really go for it we could run up a big score

That has to be the widest formation I have ever seen

supercity36 said:
anyone for giving weiss his 1st start?

Absolutely,we need to liven things up as gone a bit stale lately.
I'd like to see Richards starting as well,i feel he's more of a threat going forward than Zab.
As wonderfull as he is i dont think we need De Jong tommorrow,we should play our most attack minded team available and put 5 or 6 into them,who cares if they score 2 or 3.

SWP will probably have a blinder, seeing as how I took him out of my fantasy team last week. Can't believe the sh1t he gets on here, seeing as how Opta have him as the player with most runs and dribbles plus he chipped in with a few goals early season. In my opinion, he's been more effective than Tevez so far this season but that isn't a fashionable view I know, as many like to think Tevez is a god seeing how he left the Rags for us (not for the guarantee of first team football in a world cup year or owt).

I'll be at COMs tomorrow cheering on whoever plays, but I also would like to see Ireland play and give NDJ a rest for this one. Still think we played our best football early season when NDJ and Tevez weren't playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.