Official City vs Burnley thread

I wonder what positives MH can take from that 45 minutes cause he keeps finding them aftre every shit performance we put in

Damocles said:
bluealf said:
Should he have been poaching at the back post looking to snaffle a tap in ?

Legendary comment, proper LOL.

Who the fuck makes subs in the 1st half ?

you couldnt even cheer a goal with out a dig, what a sad, sad clown.

Think Mourinho did, and Ferguson took Owen off in the first half a few weeks back.
No but when United, Arsenal, Lierpool are down their managers are up on their feet, changing tactics, giving support.

Thats what I want Hughes to be doing not sitting on his arse looking like a rabbit does in the glare of headlights... clueless.

scorer said:
bluealf said:
You are a fucking bore and a overly negative **** and only jump in with your first post when we conceded a penalty.

The fucking same when Scunthorpe equalised.

What do you want....?

To be told how wonderful we are and how unlucky we always are when we go behind..... we are shit with this prick in charge. Accept it!

We're 4th, you numpty.

Look, we're fourth in the league. We have a game in hand, and we haven't lost yet. Everyone just needs to chill out, have a drink and watch the next 45 minutes and get behind the team and the manager.

Are we City fans or City critisizers?

super_city_si said:
Tevez has to come off. He just gets in the way. No point playing Stevie and Tevez. I wondered where the fluid passing/moving attacking play went then realized Tevez fucks it all up.

Yep,replace with Petrov and we'll go on to win

I am a blue, and i have a dream, i thought my dream is coming true but i was dreaming.

I am just sad, please do understand

bigquinn772 said:
Millennium said:
Excuse me, could u say it lowdly please because i can't hear you.

Are you happy with such poor performance?

I am not.

If you are a blue, get behind the team.

Millennium said:
Burnely lost all their away games this season, and scored only one goal.

Until now, they have scored two goals and leading

This is unacceptable at all

If you are going to moan get the facts right.

Blackburn 3-2 Burnley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.