Official City vs Burnley thread

The Doc said:
Chippy_boy said:
My expectations are so high now and I am so pissed off that we aren't achieving.
and thats the problem. always knew we needed time to gel, and that good start to the season probably boosted everyone's expectations. Truth is, no matter how people try to see it, this season is definitely better than the last few.

hallelujah

pee dubyas crayons said:
ADEBAYOR
ADEBAYOR
Fucking lazy bastard
When will the **** score?
'when the fuck will he score' fits better, no he just looked shattered to me

Yet again fail to see a game out, if it wasnt for Shay at Portsmouth we'd have thrown that away at the death. Why not just put De Jong on for the last 10, as opposed to one of the most attacking wingers in the league (again in the wrong position). Disgraceful performances over the last 3 weeks, and yet another indication that if it wasnt for our home form last season, Hughes wouldnt even be in the job at present. World class players need world class man management, it might be a bit harsh on the bloke, but its simple. Yeah you could use the argument that Fergie hadnt won anything when he took over at United, but the game is in a different world to what it was, and its a brutal game when so much has been spent. Im not having a go at his record in the market, although each and every one of us would have signed Toure,Tevez, Given, Barry and Ade given so much money. Fair enough Bellers and Vinnie were astute signings, but they can easily be counteracted by Zabaleta, Bridge and Lescott who in all seriousness not good enough for this side whatsoever. Its harsh, but we will not move forward with this man at the helm, hes about as inspiring as Gordon Brown.

Not good enough.

Cheltblue said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Pure arrogance. How dare the oppostion put up a fight.

Like i said, im very happy for you.

Real progress.

It is really, game in hand, 6th in November, team still gelling and still in the cup.

How's life in whingeville?

Rather Keeganesque today, our defense is terrible at the moment.

Come on the Wolves!

We've got to go to 4-3-3. There's too much congestion in attack and we need 2 defensive midfielders cos our defence is shit.

Rather Keeganesque today, our defense is terrible at the moment.

Come on the Wolves!

Cheltblue said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Pure arrogance. How dare the oppostion put up a fight.

Real progress.

It is really, game in hand, 6th in November, team still gelling and still in the cup.

ono said:
RobinJo said:
Yes any game we haven't won by 5 clear goals counts as a poor game.
No, any game where we drop 2 points to a team who we have huge advantages over, is a poor game. So, Fulham, Birmingham, Burnley (fucking burnley), Wigan are all examples of a poor game. When poor games follow on from each-other, 5 times in a row, people tend to wonder what the fuck is going. Especially when you've got the likes of Adebayor, Barry, Tevez, Given, Toure, Ireland and SWP on the pitch.

Ono,

You are absolutely right to state that. We have so much quality on the pitch. The quality we have is the envy of 12 of the Premier League clubs.

Sadly we do not have a manager worthy of providing what is most needed, viz:-

1. Tactical awareness
2. Inculcating the sides he picks with a sense of self-belief.

KenTheLandlord said:
Cheltblue said:

Real progress.

The team is not gelling though is it mate, if anything were going backwards. Being 2 points ahead of a Liverpool side that has lost 5 games, and behind Villa (who lost their captain) is seriously nothing to be proud of, especially considering how much we've spent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.