official city vs wigan

citysix said:
every game is different,lets see what spuds do 2moz.well done blue boys
It'd be nice to see Wolves pull another rabbit out of the hat. They've done us, Chelsea and the vermin at their place so far this season. And won at Anfield as well.

C'MON WOLVES!!

Theo555 said:
nikatomcfc said:
i don't think we are a better teams than Spurs

we simply aren't
Wigan beat spurs at away

Yeah and we beat Barcelona. What does that prove?

The problem I have is not the SHITE performance today. And let's face it, it was utter manure. The problem I have is there are no signs that we are actually improving. If we carry on on this trajectory, next season we will do worse than this season, not better.

Nik is absolutely correct. Spurs are a better side, although it pains me to say so.

Some of the comments on here are a tad hysterical.

We won a game when the players looked completely knackered-this isn't a computer game this is real life.

This puts us in with a real chance to finish in the top 4. The return of Kompany and DeJong is a real plus-IMO our two most important players for the fight ahead. Lescott was immense again and looks the player we bought. Even Vieira has stepped up to the plate, as slow and past it he is.

The tiredness is a worry. It amuses me the stick some give Barry. He is key to the way we play. He was poor today but looked exhausted. To me Mancini has failed to address the main weakness in the team and that is top drawer back up in centre-mid. That may cost us like last season when Barry and DeJong were running on empty.

This is an amzing time to be a City fan. I've lived through decades of disappointment and let down. I believe we genuinely have a chance to succeed right now. Enjoy the win!

bert38 said:
Some of the comments on here are a tad hysterical.

We won a game when the players looked completely knackered-this isn't a computer game this is real life.

This puts us in with a real chance to finish in the top 4. The return of Kompany and DeJong is a real plus-IMO our two most important players for the fight ahead. Lescott was immense again and looks the player we bought. Even Vieira has stepped up to the plate, as slow and past it he is.

The tiredness is a worry. It amuses me the stick some give Barry. He is key to the way we play. He was poor today but looked exhausted. To me Mancini has failed to address the main weakness in the team and that is top drawer back up in centre-mid. That may cost us like last season when Barry and DeJong were running on empty.

This is an amzing time to be a City fan. I've lived through decades of disappointment and let down. I believe we genuinely have a chance to succeed right now. Enjoy the win!

Sir, I salute you

we were not at our best today we did luck very tired at the end put at the end of the day we got 3 points witch is the main thing nice to see de jong back today

Chippy_boy said:
Theo555 said:
Wigan beat spurs at away

Yeah and we beat Barcelona. What does that prove?

The problem I have is not the SHITE performance today. And let's face it, it was utter manure. The problem I have is there are no signs that we are actually improving. If we carry on on this trajectory, next season we will do worse than this season, not better.

Nik is absolutely correct. Spurs are a better side, although it pains me to say so.

It proves what a stupid comment you made - Wigan beat Spurs THIS season in the league so it is a very relevant point unlike yours about Barcelona.

Exhausted, jaded, knackered they may be but they fought hard regardless of tired-leg mistakes and there were moments of beauty in our play . . without much end product but tantalising to watch at times.
Even the best of teams need to win ugly sometimes and tonight was one of those sometimes . . needlessly nail biting but the result was 3 points much needed so I'm happy with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.