Official complaint against the match officials

Re: Lee mason

davymcfc said:
im not a paranoid guy but it feels like the refs were given oreders at the beginning of the season to fuck city over. take away the newcastle home match we havnt had any decisions go for us.

Thought the ref for the villa game was rather good.

I think the 5 minutes may have come from the 4 subs and 5 goals that were scored.

I dont think constantly coming out late for the second half helps our cause with referees but yet we persist in doing it.

We were not great for 75% of that match today. Tevez to the rescue

I'd like to see rolling subs introduced anyway. 4th official checks the bloke going on as per, and they go on when the other comes off, no need to wait for a break in play or any of that.

I'm currently gathering evidence for a general theory that states: Every PL ref selects their worst game of the season to be at CoMS. With every ref so far this season it has held up, with the exception being the young lad with the Army haircut - just forget the match. One of the fast trackers or trast fackers.

This guy today was worse than abysmal. Anyone from the Professional Refs Org sitting in the stand, making any kind of assessment of his performance, could not have been impressed with anything. I grant the pen (Jole, why the billy buggery make a challenge, the cheating little Shite was going down as soon as yer breathed on him, and no, this isn't a moan, we wouldn't have got dick shit if Dzeko had gone down) was a pen but Jeez, the bugger hadn't hit the ground before the Follicly Challenged Whistling Hippo Turd was pointing to the spot.

He has previous as well. I have good evidence he performed similarly at Goodison last time he was there. He is putting to bed the idea of a 'homer'.

Our defence today was poor, but compared to the ref it was a world class performance.

Was at the game today and really haven't seen their goal and didn't have a brilliant view of the penalty on L3, thought he was terrible in the first half, blocking up the play probably his worst mistake. Other than that though i'm not arsed, just happy we saw the game through.

davymcfc said:
im not a paranoid guy but it feels like the refs were given oreders at the beginning of the season to fuck city over. take away the newcastle home match we havnt had any decisions go for us.
Blackpool away; wee got a couple of iffy ones in our favour that day. Tevez was offside for one of his goals, and (probably!) fouled a defender in the lead-up to another goal.

Easy enough remembered as it happens so rarely!!

jimharri said:
davymcfc said:
Blackpool away; wee got a couple of iffy ones in our favour that day. Tevez was offside for one of his goals, and (probably!) fouled a defender in the lead-up to another goal.

Villa home, 2 penalties and generally a fair ref.

inbetween said:
jimharri said:

Villa home, 2 penalties and generally a fair ref.
Think the poster was on about dodgy decisions that we benefitted from. I was over for that game, and they were two nailed on penalties. Villa were that poor that I could have reffed that game (and I'm 48 and ''big boned''!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.