Official Copenhagen v City thread

Outrun said:
eqt844.jpg

Ireland took it hard, just after the whistle.
He looks like he`s just lost a bet.......

1.618034 said:
CarolinaBlue said:
I'm depressed.

FFS... you can't have been following City for long???

I don't know many that wouldn't have taken a Desmond before kick off...

With the extra space on the flanks at COMS we'll be fine... So long as we don't concede any corners of course!?!

Quite agree, and better weather at COMS as well

2 gifted goals ,no marking.If we defend like that on Sunday we will get our worst beating this season.Did they ever hear of man marking.It is a basic.At least we look great going forward

Bridge was meant to reinforce the back 4. He seems to be at fault for at least 1 goal a week at the moment.
They will be delighted with that....will fancy their chances of nicking it next week. Another Forest performance and it'll be ta-ta season.

City wasted countless opportunities, and in the end, not even a gift goal mattered thanks to awful, awful marking. What is wrong with the back four? They're like the Keystone Cops out there.

dazz46 said:
the whole back 4 are not good enough,give away stupid fouls can't stop crosses coming in can't mark and give away free headers all the time.

any defence is poor in modern football if having to defend without support or organisation.

this is not about the back four.

ASH-MCFC said:
Drop Richards now. Ball watching.

Totally agree..absolutely shocking all the way through.

He can no longer, pass, jump or time his tackles...Even though Zabaleta had a good game in midfield, its time he went back to right back and hughes put Richards on the bench.

Apart from that, i thought we did alright, not a bad score at the end and i'm sure we'll need the 2 away goals come this time next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.