Official Copenhagen v City thread

Same old City, would have taken a score draw before the game but we should have won that at a canter. We are so wasteful on the attack its unreal and dont get me started on the defending. Dunne comes back in and we are all over the show again, im not saying we have looked impreganable at the back but we have looked a lot better than today, I have no confidence in Dunne whatsoever, shame he aint suspended for the rest of the fucking season! As for Richards he is a lazy twat who thinks he is 10 times better than he is!

Good performance but shit defending.

Im actually reasonably happy, i was expecting to get dicked 3-0 or something. So actually scoring is good for us.

Garrinchas---Dog said:
Outrun said:
eqt844.jpg

Ireland took it hard, just after the whistle.
He looks like he`s just lost a bet.......
that shows his character.Brilliant professional!he knows we should have won that and it is soo so frustrating when we conceded late on

BurnCK said:
iluvrobinho said:
Come on. At the start of the game would you not have settled for 2-2? And they`ll be worse away!

Not really...it'll do, but not seen an away win in god knows how long. Dont suppose I can expect any different on Sunday ?

We'll get battered at Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.