Official Copenhagen v City thread

Liverpool will tear us apart at the weekend! Got to sort out this abismal defending! Should have put this tie to bed, better do it better at COMS!

I think it is a long way to walk.

Our performance away, is not strong enough; we need to strength our defense.

WTF??? If Richards had got any lower for that cross he'd have been sat on his arse.

He needs dropping...and I'm not talking about from the team!!

Goater666 said:
Good performance but shit defending.

Im actually reasonably happy, i was expecting to get dicked 3-0 or something. So actually scoring is good for us.

Spot on mate, other than the obvious it was a very decent performance. We were away from home in Europe FFS!

well none of us can be surprised at that late goal. but yeah back at coms with 2 away goals to our credit should be enough to see us through. not really bothered about the prem anymore 7th seems too far away and we are safe so if a weakened side is put out at anfield i would agree with it

is it just me or has bridge been responsible around 80% of goals against us since his first appearance in sky blue?

i mean sure you can blame richards for ball watching etc but in the last few weeks all the goals (non set piece) bar 1 (stoke) have been crossed in from the left with bridge nowhere to be seen

obviously he feels as though he doesnt have to fight for a starting spot since his move and has slacked off majorly, needs a massive reality check or even cheque right off

we need 2 new centre halves and another new left back imo, put zab in right back again

somervillain said:
Is that it for Hughes? Or does a draw give him at least the weekend?

Not sure you can blame Hughes for our shit play at the back

Robbie needs to show more commitment...he shirked tackles and wouldnt track back tonight...in ANY away game in Europe thats suicide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.