Official Copenhagen v City thread

The Blue said:
ASH-MCFC said:
Drop Richards now. Ball watching.

Totally agree..absolutely shocking all the way through.

He can no longer, pass, jump or time his tackles...Even though Zabaleta had a good game in midfield, its time he went back to right back and hughes put Richards on the bench.

Apart from that, i thought we did alright, not a bad score at the end and i'm sure we'll need the 2 away goals come this time next week.

In the league I'd go with De Jong and Kompany in mid and Zab back at RB...

Richards is so off the pace mentally it's frightening at times!

We`re expected to lose to the red scouse anyway even with a good manager. We`ll have to wait til all the hard away games go.

it's rough on bridge seeing he's have to cover the whole left side. i can accept it when robinho is putting goals away for us but on that breakaway in the second half he seemed to say fuck it i'll hit it from here and hope the keeper gives us another one. he's got to score goals if he's not going to attempt to get back and help out

interpol said:
Bridge was meant to reinforce the back 4. He seems to be at fault for at least 1 goal a week at the moment.
They will be delighted with that....will fancy their chances of nicking it next week. Another Forest performance and it'll be ta-ta season.

In the formation we play, he aint going to get much help, but he is also required to go forward therefore problems will arise.
Although he hasnt set the world alight.

bluemoon1078 said:
Goater666 said:
Good performance but shit defending.

Im actually reasonably happy, i was expecting to get dicked 3-0 or something. So actually scoring is good for us.

Spot on mate, other than the obvious it was a very decent performance. We were away from home in Europe FFS!

Doesnt excuse slack defending.....if it was a one off then you could forgive, but every week Im waiting for someone to cock up a clearance, or lose a man in the box.

Should have been 4-1 before they scored, I saw nothing tonight to suggest we will struggle in the 2nd leg.
Why did Richards crouch AGAIN for the second goal , why does he make himself small in the area?

Shocking defending again. Given must be wondering whats worse, our defence or the one he left behind at Newcastle!

Still, i'm sure Spurs or Villa would swap our position for theirs. Still every chance of us making the last 8 at least, see who's still in and take it from there.

you can blame hughes if he has got us zonal marking instead of man marking
we should beat them easily at coms but we should have beaten forest easily aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.