OFFICIAL! David Silva is a Blue [Merged]

delighted, put a speculative £5 bet on at 8/1 ... tidy profit! Presume that will come through when he signs after WC.

A class signing, Top left foot, good through the middle, exactly what we have needed. Will need a bit of time to settle!

he can say he was always gna sign for us, but it is difficult to believe, what if the reports about fernando telling him we are going places is true, if that is true he might make the short trip to manchester
them two with tevez n aj would be unbelievable

Im very very pleased with Silva signing for us!!! What a top signing... truly made my day!

Is Silva finally a marquee signing?

Some could argue Robinho was our first, Tevez probably comes close but we bought him off a rather poor season, i think we've made him world class.

Is Silva our first real marquee signing?

Re: Is Silva finally a marquee signing?

No, Robinho and Tevez were marquee signings. Each has advanced our cause and profile further in their own way. And importantly, all three of which have turned down CL football for us.

Pablo80 said:
Thank you all guys for your support! Anything you want to know about him, just tell me and I´ll try to explain the best I can (as I´ve seen 4 full Valencia CF seasons with Silva in the squad)
PS: I would like to go to Manchester on 8th of August to see friendly MC vs VCF, so if anyone want to join me to show me the stadium and the city I would be most grateful!
Thank you again, and good luck for next season!
Thanks Pablo, if your coming to manchester just pm me & i`ll show you the city & look after you no problem.
ps do you like pubs ? Thanks, Ballinio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.