OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

Mark - TheBlue said:
ive heard nothing its dead were linked with no one.
shit deadline day.
Probably finished yesterday for our transfers.
We do need a target striker but if we don't get one i'm still reall happy with our deals soo far, well apart from the Kaka fiasco.
A very solid Jan window for the blues...

Rammyblues said:
Not sure if done already SSN reporting that Real Madrid have not included Huntalaar in champions league squad, would he be a striker worth having? is he in the RSC type player?

They only just bought him a couple of weeks ago!!

I honestly believed a target man was going to be signed today but now fear our transfer dealings are finished this month

Nahhh this is nothing like the constant Kaka thing. I could not take any more with that shit, but i dont expect us to bring in any more soo if we do bring in more it will only be a bonus.

I actually hope it ends sooner rather than later so the press can stop making bullshit stories up about players we have sooooo called signed and so on.

citizens_1976 said:
I actually hope it ends sooner rather than later so the press can stop making bullshit stories up about players we have sooooo called signed and so on.

They'll start on summer transfer bollocks first thing tomorrow I suspect.

Possibility of the transfer window being extended.
It seems that clubs might be allowed to file the agreements of a transfer with the Premier League and then allowed to conclude the formalities later. However, these would be judged on a case-by-case basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.