OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

For what its worth lads - i work at Man Airport and ive just spoken to the handling agent that City have used in the past, and theres no flights planned by City at present

If theres any change iwill keep you informed !

Looks like the weather has killed most of the remaining deals its dead on SSN.

UNless they extend the deadlines you can pretty much forget about any deals from outside the UK due to the effects on flights and internal transport in the UK. Its a joke, bit of snow and the whole country stops working !

It isn't as though snow for today not been forecast, been saying it for days you would have thought clubs, players, managers agents would have made alternative arrangements. In todays technological age no need for player to sign the contract at the club they can fax the bloody contracts anywhere in the world.

We are done for the window thats sure it would seem. The just had the sky reporter in manchester on SSN. We have confirmed no more bids are out for players its done as far as we are concerned. Also club have made clear Johnson is not for sale.

Rammyblues said:
It isn't as though snow for today not been forecast, been saying it for days you would have thought clubs, players, managers agents would have made alternative arrangements. In todays technological age no need for player to sign the contract at the club they can fax the bloody contracts anywhere in the world.

I think it's about player getting to medicals

nickson71 said:
Rammyblues said:

I think it's about player getting to medicals

robinho never had a medical before we confirmed the deal...

I am 90% sure we wont sign any more players. A few might leave though.

I think it is well and truly over.

Going to be some disappointed posters on here tonight throwing their toys out,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.