OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

Agreed its a done deal. We have done very well IMO. WOuld like to have seen some dead wood shifted though.

svennis pennis said:
I think it is well and truly over.

Going to be some disappointed posters on here tonight throwing their toys out,

on the contrary svennis, I am quite happy we have shown we won't be fucked about, with regards to Blackburn. We've strengthened where we drastically needed to, class goalkeeper, defensive mid - which frees Vinny up for CB. Left Back, which we badly needed and a proven Striker. Good business by Hughes.

The Summer is when the real deals will be made.

sdavros said:
svennis pennis said:

on the contrary svennis, I am quite happy we have shown we won't be fucked about, with regards to Blackburn. We've strengthened where we drastically needed to, class goalkeeper, defensive mid - which frees Vinny up for CB. Left Back, which we badly needed and a proven Striker. Good business by Hughes.

Oh im not disappointed but the amount of people on here genuinely believing we will sign Villa, Kaka, Aguero etc certainly will be.

I can see posts blaming Hughes for his 'ambition' as well.

I am delighted with our signings. They are players who will move us forward easily.

"Tottenhams bid to bring back Robbie Keane is part of a new transfer strategy, following the arrival of Jermaine Defoe. Bids for Hoddle and Ardiles are expected to follow."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.brianswansonisalwaysright.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.brianswansonisalwaysright.com</a>

We´ve only half addressed the"spine" prob with GK and DM - we needed CH and big CF to complete it - we´ll have to go with big Phil and Ned

cmon no centre forward? i dont think it's throwing toys out of the pram to be upset that our number one problem hasn't been adressed in this window.

either we are being mislead somewhat or something has gone wrong :/

svennis pennis said:
sdavros said:
svennis pennis said:

Oh im not disappointed but the amount of people on here genuinely believing we will sign Villa, Kaka, Aguero etc certainly will be.

I am delighted with our signings. They are players who will move us forward easily.

We were never going to get one of those in this window. Hughes' ambition is fairly obvious, build progressively towards a side capable of breaking the top 4. I like the way he is going about his job. He is a good sensible manager. This was a good sensible window. I think he is well pissed off about not getting in RSC, we needed a target man. We will rectify this in the summer. Or hope that Jo has a blinder at Everton and comes back a confident player.

svennis pennis said:

I think it's reasonable to question Hughes over our signings this window. Gary Cooke talked about the need for him to move out of his comfort zone when it comes to transfer targets, there has been precious little evidence of him doing that this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.