OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

I can't see what Blackburn gain from an extra few million?

They are never going to spend it now. This is why I think the deal is dead.

Chippy_boy said:
drakeblue said:
Jo out, Boj in. It's a win for us.

I don't see how a player leaving is a positive. Especially when Boj's return is surely subject to at least a question mark. Will he come back as planned? Will he stay fit? Will he actually be any good?
Jo gets the first team action he would get here(hopefully) and a fit Boj runs circles around Jo. Point was that we don't necessarily need a striker in because Jo has left. We have approximately 10 million strikers. If a deal happens, I won't be against it, but I'm not going to kill City for not getting one done.

The Game 77 said:
I need to get a life once again City have disapointed the fans .
Why did'nt they say after right we got GIven now thats it untill the summer that wold have been better thsn to make us fans sit on the website and watching SSN just to see if we get anyone .....And it get worse that new cadburys advert is on with them two weird kids doing that eyebrow thing .....ARRRHHHHHHH hateful hateful advert And hateful hateful club MR COOK tell us something for christ sake even its sorry we tryed to get players in but we could'nt

Also... Stop drinking coffee or any caffeine based drinks...

darkside said:
is it not already too late for a signing....medical would take approx 9O mins???

Not entirely correct. If we have a deal in place we can email the FA to notify them of this, which then we get after 5 to complete the deal.

Agree nothing is happening. Personally, although we've had a good window, this is pretty stupid. We need a striker, we have the money but put all our eggs in one RSC basket.

If Bellamy gets injured, we're fooked.

Even if we went for Keane he's a good player and better than what we have.

MH has done very well this window, addressed every position that needed addressing, but we needed two strikers.

if we need two strikers why have we let Jo go?

im sorry but we all know that Jo hasn't done well, but i'd rather keep him for the time being

Jay-Mcfc said:
If we have a deal in place we can email the FA to notify them of this, which then we get after 5 to complete the deal.

But we wouldn't have wasted time on the basis that it's snowing.

Anyway....how do you titilate an oscelot?

You oscillate it's tits a lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.