OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

ashtonblue said:
the ITK bloke on SSN has just given the first hint that the RSC deal may still happen

Yup. I think there might just be one last bid at about half 4. A compromise. Santa would sign anything as long as it meant he would leave. Then we would have time to complete the deal.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Matty said:
VERY surprised we haven't bought, or made a serious attempt to buy, a centre half. Kompany can drop back there now we've got De Jong, but Dunne and Richards have been unconvincing, Onuoha is ridiculously injury prone and TBH has gone to Sunderland.

A target man as well would have seemed a likely addition, at least we've tried here, however Fat Sam has fucked that one over, if Ince had still been there we'd have had our man, and for about £15m. Can't help but think we concentrated too much on Kaka and RSC and didn't pursue other targets.

To be fair lets judge Dunne and Richards after a few games when they have had De Jong and Kompany playing in front of them!

And Given in net!

bizzbo said:
MattyIce said:
drakeblue said:
All this talk of needing another striker because Jo is gone is a bit loony by my count. We've still got Jo, Studge, Ched, Benji, Caicedo, and Boj coming back soon. Jo out, Boj in. It's a win for us.

We need strikers available now though

yep boj is effectively a big gamble. plus he is hardly a target man.

Drakeblue... I guess from reading your posts that you don't get to the match very often. Or they haven't got newspapers where you live. Yes?

Benjani is seriously injured and is out for about another 2 months, Boj is back in light training and is probably 4-6 weeks away from a first team return, Sturridge is also injured (again) and is unlikely to play more than a handful of games between now and the end of the season, Evans is being linked with a loan deal to Cardiff City... which leaves Caceido.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

We have NO strength in depth upfront.

Bellamy gets injured we're down to Caceido leading the line. And you think that's good enough for the self-proclaimed richest club in the world?

Fuck me, Stoke City even bought two forwards this window!!!

The trouble with deadline day is its almost impossible to get a deal done under the radar.

Even the Robinho one was reported as happening 5 hours before it shut. Theres an hour and 20 mins left on this one.

Unfortunately, the likelyhood of at 17:05 we announce a signing that nobody knew about is about, i dunno, zero chance of happening.

Jay-Mcfc said:
meldrew said:
I'm praying 2 deals are going to be wrapped up.....can't take this any longer!

I love you're honesty :0)

I think its all over unless its going to be a total surprize its rabbits out of top hats time

Glad it's nearly over but we NEED a target man , Stoke proved that , I cant believe we wont be trying to get one before the end

If this Arshavin deal is back on,Arsenal need money by all accounts ,any chance a deal with Toure or am i putting 2+2 = 6 just a thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.