OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

VERY surprised we haven't bought, or made a serious attempt to buy, a centre half. Kompany can drop back there now we've got De Jong, but Dunne and Richards have been unconvincing, Onuoha is ridiculously injury prone and TBH has gone to Sunderland.

A target man as well would have seemed a likely addition, at least we've tried here, however Fat Sam has fucked that one over, if Ince had still been there we'd have had our man, and for about £15m. Can't help but think we concentrated too much on Kaka and RSC and didn't pursue other targets.

Matty said:
VERY surprised we haven't bought, or made a serious attempt to buy, a centre half. Kompany can drop back there now we've got De Jong, but Dunne and Richards have been unconvincing, Onuoha is ridiculously injury prone and TBH has gone to Sunderland.

A target man as well would have seemed a likely addition, at least we've tried here, however Fat Sam has fucked that one over, if Ince had still been there we'd have had our man, and for about £15m. Can't help but think we concentrated too much on Kaka and RSC and didn't pursue other targets.

To be fair lets judge Dunne and Richards after a few games when they have had De Jong and Kompany playing in front of them!

I reckon we'll sign someone else ;-) RSC or Toure, hopefully both. At least we better, sat here trying to do 6 lab reports due in on Wednesday, achieved fuck all, better not have wasted my day waiting for nothing.

Fuck it am going to the park with the kids sledging, with a bit of look i will miss the transfer of the day TO US!,
Must say though am happy with what we have now and lets face it if someone said City will pay £25m for RSC in December we would of told them to get real, am glad we arnt getting dry but fucked by fat sam @ 18m at least we would of had a bit of joy gel smeard on first!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.