OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

Lancet Fluke said:
Soulboy said:
Richard said:
Were going to sign RSC for 20m arent we. Twice his real worth.

No.

£25m and not a penny less.

Shame our manager didn't use his imagination and looked for an altermative... Heskey £3.5m...Beattie £3.5m... Keane £15m...

If we had signed Beattie two weeks ago most fans would have been going mental at Hughes.

How come you didn't comment on Heskey and Keane? Selective criticism?

I agree that Beattie is shite. The point being made is that if we were desperate for a "target man" then Beattie would have done till the end of the season. And then get rid.

At the moment, we have no one. And surely even you can see how lacking we are up front, or did the Stoke game pass you by?

What are those sad fuckers who booked today doing now ,buliding snowmen probably?

Doubt we have any more signings in place. Anyone else spent all day watching Sky Sports and Bluemoon on their laptop? I'll be in the crap when 'she' gets home.

Ah well, roll on 12.45 Saturday when I will treat her to an hour and a half of 'ecstacy' at COMS! ;D

carrconormcfc said:
Someone's texted in to talkshite claiming to have seen Crouch at a Hotel in Manchester

talksport have asked peopl eto text in who they have seen and where "its a joke" so dont get in a tiz or take it as serious ffs

Arsenal agree fee for Arse shaving
Spuds agree fee for Keans

Also, lmao at the rag in front of the emirates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.