OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

I would love to think we'll still sign a striker and centre back, but its looking increasingly unlikely. Still, I guess theres still chance I can be proved wrong!!

carrconormcfc said:
Someone's texted in to talkshite claiming to have seen Crouch at a Hotel in Manchester

Why do people waist there money texting in blatant lies

From BBC transfer talk page:

1541: I heard earlier that Andrei Arshavin was driving up to Manchester to have a medical at City, after growing frustrated with Arsenal's attempts to purchase him. I love that story, because you can imagine it being true. It probably isn't, though.

dannybcity said:
carrconormcfc said:
Someone's texted in to talkshite claiming to have seen Crouch at a Hotel in Manchester

Text them back and tell them to shut the fuck up.

I would definitely accept Crouch at this stage. Decent goal scoring record, holds it up ok and would have resale value when we get someone better.

Richard said:
Were going to sign RSC for 20m arent we. Twice his real worth.

No.

£25m and not a penny less.

Shame our manager didn't use his imagination and looked for an altermative... Heskey £3.5m...Beattie £3.5m... Keane £15m...

BBC: 1541: I heard earlier that Andrei Arshavin was driving up to Manchester to have a medical at City, after growing frustrated with Arsenal's attempts to purchase him. I love that story, because you can imagine it being true. It probably isn't, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.