[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep hasn't signed yet: "Pellegrini should be doing better with the best, most expensive, richest, billionaire squad in the universe."

Pep signs: "Pellegrini has been treated so harshly, and Pep is in for a shock, inheriting the worst squad he'll have ever seen."
This exactly,i have been pissing myself all day

Yeeeeessssssssssss. Wow. Fucking yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Brilliant news. Couldn't be happier that this has finally been put to bed. Beautiful news. Time for a beer or five.

COYB. Just hope the old man can keep the team motivated for the rest of the season and end with some silverware.

Mind you Pep inheritted teams who were winning & in better states than this city team....we will see. What a signing though
1f635.png
1f62d.png

Guillem Balague Verified account ‏@GuillemBalague
Guillem Balague Retweeted Rio Ferdinand

Barcelona had not won anything in two years before his arrival, Rio
Haha! Well said Ballbag

Cheer up, who cares about SKY, City got their own back today, in spectacular style, we've stolen transfer deadline day, and Manuel has left a room full of journo's speechless.

It couldn't be a better day to ignore SKY and the media, and just celebrate City, and a very charming man getting one over them all.

Well said mate really, shouldn't have let that one get to me.

This day is ours.

Anyone else seen this?

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ited-did-not-go-for-pep-guardiola-sky-sources

"United not in for Guardiola - Sky sources"

Fucking jokers. The whole world knows they were in for him, but he snubbed United to come to City.

That's the fucking truth, and the world knows it. Why isn't that the narrative they run with?

Instead, fucking Sky pander to the armchair rags and the clowns in the boardroom at United in a pathetic attempt to spare their blushes.

Cunts.

Can't wait until Guardiola's been here a few years and we're far and away the hottest attraction in English football, right up there in Europe. See how they come crawling then. Tossers.
They really expect us to believe that an ailing giant of a club , managed by a nutter , who are playing the worst football seen in a generation , whose fans are revolting (in every sense of the word) ,and whose obvious choice for next boss is either an inexperienced 'legend' or a self-obsessed egotistical narcissist, wouldn't be interested in the most highly rated and sought after manager in the world?
They've got me convinced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.