[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind you Pep inheritted teams who were winning & in better states than this city team....we will see. What a signing though
1f635.png
1f62d.png

Guillem Balague Verified account ‏@GuillemBalague
Guillem Balague Retweeted Rio Ferdinand

Barcelona had not won anything in two years before his arrival, Rio

I havent used the word owned since I was 16. But seeing as I feel like a kid tonight after today's news, camel gob you've just been owned.

Booooom ! Im here for my adulation of calling this three years ago!

I WAS ABUSED after saying bayern was a stop gap.......get in there, city taking over european football quicker than nited can read the history of the prem league!

Great day, great intention of the club to deliver, being a city fan just gets better

I WAS ABUSED after saying bayern was a stop gap.......get in there, city taking over european football quicker than nited can read the history of the prem league!

Great day, great intention of the club to deliver, being a city fan just gets better
Fair play you did, take a bow mate.

Never doubted you fella.

I keep hold of all the important newspapers, city related for the kids, tomorrow's could be the most important yet!!

Haha well done !!!

Can any smart blue out there put together a "Welcome to Manchester" screen saver with Pep?? would drive them potty at work.

Rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.