[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOPS!

CaIwJ4pWcAA5FD-.jpg

What a great day. Thought, why bother with deadline day, there isn't going to be any major signings.
Hey presto up pops signing of the century. Hoping this settles everyone down and we can crack on
and win some silver.

Chuffed as a dog with two dicks, obviously. But not always a fan of how we do business. The way Mancini was brought in wasn't exactly respectful, and the way he went out wasn't either, telling him just before the Wigan final. You could see the players were down for that game, which we should have walked.

Same story here. I know we haven't always been raving fans of the old bloke, but confirming he's out in February is a bit much in my opinion. Why can't we wait until the end of season ?

Anyway, at least this made me laugh from Rag Cafe just now - "Still haven't got over how we let them have De Bruyne, and now this ....."

Ha ha ha. Seems like they're reduced to praying for Maureen now.

Booooom ! Im here for my adulation of calling this three years ago!

I WAS ABUSED after saying bayern was a stop gap.......get in there, city taking over european football quicker than nited can read the history of the prem league!

Great day, great intention of the club to deliver, being a city fan just gets better

Kudos SP, if you had a minge I'd lick it.

Booooom ! Im here for my adulation of calling this three years ago!

I WAS ABUSED after saying bayern was a stop gap.......get in there, city taking over european football quicker than nited can read the history of the prem league!

Great day, great intention of the club to deliver, being a city fan just gets better

good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.