[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this team.through thick and thin.I was there when we were shit.I remember that fucking banner.I remember frenchy kicking a fan.I remember failed drug tests.I remember Agueroooo moment.I remember bobby Manc.I remember he won't do anything in his first season then two trophies.now am experiencing us on For 4 trophies in February.am I proud to be blue? You better remember.thank you pellegrini from bottom of my heart.wish you every happiness in the world.see you soon pep.blue moon hasn't just risen it's casting a glare on all the raggy armchairs TV's.

City till I die

Pep is so over rated its untrue, to be quite honest disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of bacon face is beyond the pale and really smacks of classless behaviour.

Pep is not the messiah

No one is nickafc but his record to date is much better than Wenger's.

There is only one bacon face on here and its not MP so I am not sure where you are coming from.

MP might take over from Wenger when he leaves in the summer so it might be an upgrade for your lot.

Pep is so over rated its untrue, to be quite honest disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of bacon face is beyond the pale and really smacks of classless behaviour.

Pep is not the messiah
Never mind, its OK to cry and panic tarquin.

As a guest stop being so disrespectful to our current manager.

Pep is not the messiah

"Bacon face"? Do you even know who you are talking about here on your little fishing expedition...?? :)

Pep is not the messiah
Thanks for sharing your relief at keeping wenger at your club. All comments are most welcome.
I'm sure a few other teams fans will be posting later about how they are relieved that they hung onto their current managers as well!
All that can be done is sympathise with city for this difficult time we are going through ;)

Pep is not the messiah

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

One of the absolute best things about this whole Pep stuff is how all of the fans of the old top four are so fucking devastated. Terry Christian almost had a breakdown on Twitter yesterday, bless him.

Apparently we're ruining football and Pep is a mercenary **** who is rubbish anyway.

Never forget lads, they're fucking petrified of us and always have been. They know we're here to smash their cartel to bits.

article-2261817-16EA8043000005DC-888_634x868.jpg

article-2261817-16E9561C000005DC-915_634x286.jpg

Pep is not the messiah

ah bless him,calm down there is no need to act as bitter as them ragamuffins from Salford and start talking shite,good luck this season with your title challenge as it might be your last for a while

Pep is not the messiah
Agree. Way overrated.
Has he even won a single FA cup in the last ten years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.