[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaKKChEW0AIIMvv.jpg

Love it nicked it

Why does the deal put Utd at the centre? is that just pandering to them.

It's a fair comment from a local newspaper. We've well and truly laid down a gauntlet to them about who is going to dominate Manchester for the next decade and now it's up to them to respond to that.

But Ed Woodward's in charge so they'll probably but up a crap imitation poster of the Tevez stuff or something equally stupid, unoriginal and behind the times.

If the media perception/feeding bullshit to the masses doesn't significantly change by next season doubt it ever will.

I'm not holding my breath. It's been on the whole quite positive over Pep now it's been confirmed but nothing like the turtle or klippity's wankfests.

It's a fair comment from a local newspaper. We've well and truly laid down a gauntlet to them about who is going to dominate Manchester for the next decade and now it's up to them to respond to that.

But Ed Woodward's in charge so they'll probably but up a crap imitation poster of the Tevez stuff or something equally stupid, unoriginal and behind the times.

Completely agree. I think the media's reception to us announcing press has been brilliant. They've completely backed us.

Pep is so over rated its untrue, to be quite honest disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of bacon face is beyond the pale and really smacks of classless behaviour.

Pep is not the messiah
Keeping you awake though isn't it...
If you want a definition of classless just look at your own manager!

Keeping you awake though isn't it...
If you want a definition of classless just look at your own manager!
Sad bastard comes over here to preach his wank. He'll be back to drinking his shandy's whilst fucking his sister by the time Pep rolls up in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.