[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is so over rated its untrue, to be quite honest disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of bacon face is beyond the pale and really smacks of classless behaviour.

Pep is not the messiah

I have a feeling you are a little obsessed about our club,and a lot of your comments smack of a little teeny weeny hint of jealousy,I may be wrong,but I don't think I am,now why don't you toddle off back to your own forum where you can cry with the rest of your fellow fans for the next good few years..........p/s - keep Sanchez fit please,as he will be the next Arsenal player on the Manchester Express conveyor belt

Thank you Cleavers, he was brilliant in that press conference wasn't he? I am coming round a bit now, although you made me a bit emotional again there. (Not crying emotional just daft old woman emotion). For me, as everyone knows I'm sure, he is already a legend. I was upset when Mancini went but not emotional, this however has come at the wrong time for me. Mr Pellegrini was dignity personified and just so calm and collected. He loves City as we all do.

But I love the way both Mr Pellegrini and City have shafted the media. (Shafted isn't swearing is it? If it is I apologise). I loved the way the journos went to get their recorders and, as you say shaking their heads in disbelief. Brilliant.

Thank you.

It's only swearing if your Robert Kilroy silk.

Pep is so over rated its untrue, to be quite honest disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of bacon face is beyond the pale and really smacks of classless behaviour.

Pep is not the messiah

This high and mighty attitude coming from a fan of a club who stand at a train station abusing their manager? We've just pulled off one of the biggest coups of this century by landing Pep, he's the most sought after manager in world football, and there isn't a club out there who wouldn't want him.

Well that's us told. The Arsenal fan has told us the guy who has only lost 19 of his 239 league games as manager is overrated. Bitter ****.

Great to see pep has finally signed for us now. Let's push on this season and win as many trophies as we can.. Also pellegrini was a dignified man this guy is a true gent..

Halarious watching the pundits last night. Phil Thompson looked like he was chewing on a wasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.