[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my birthday too - got the day off and no word of a lie the missus was treating me to a birthday shagathon and mid session I hear from the TV downstairs the news about Pep!!!

Needless to say I finished before she did !!

Big Lol! You lucky bastard.

Mind you know the rules.............

"Manchester City is the biggest football project in the history of the world".

Ballbag has become our biggest fan since he found out Pep was coming.

This is not about the league. It's not about the Champions League. It's not about the football we will play, nor the particular players.

Don't get me wrong, I think we will be positively transformed in all those departments. But even if we didn't, even if we didn't win the league or the Champions League, this is about City taking the next step, a HUGE step in our progression to becoming a dominant force in world football. For decades now the Premier League has signed good players, very very good players even. But the true Galacticos have always been bound for Real and Barca. From today, that changes. From today, we can realistically go after anyone we want. There is not a player on the planet who would say "why would I want to go THERE?" anymore.

We have, in a word, arrived.

Popped over the road for a top up of schadenfreude and found this gem:

"We are like a solitary old decaying office building beside a brand new executive business park with hip bars and good looking people."

who's arsed what sky or BBC think. The club wouldn't announce it without Manuel's agreement. Rags the lot of them and they're all steaming because we are now ahead of them. The players now will all step up as they all know they must play for their place next year. The future is well and truly ours.

This is not about the league. It's not about the Champions League. It's not about the football we will play, nor the particular players.

Don't get me wrong, I think we will be positively transformed in all those departments. But even if we didn't, even if we didn't win the league or the Champions League, this is about City taking the next step, a HUGE step in our progression to becoming a dominant force in world football. For decades now the Premier League has signed good players, very very good players even. But the true Galacticos have always been bound for Real and Barca. From today, that changes. From today, we can realistically go after anyone we want. There is not a player on the planet who would say "why would I want to go THERE?" anymore.

We have, in a word, arrived.

Fucking hell mate, you nearly made me blub like a baby then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.