[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not about the league. It's not about the Champions League. It's not about the football we will play, nor the particular players.

Don't get me wrong, I think we will be positively transformed in all those departments. But even if we didn't, even if we didn't win the league or the Champions League, this is about City taking the next step, a HUGE step in our progression to becoming a dominant force in world football. For decades now the Premier League has signed good players, very very good players even. But the true Galacticos have always been bound for Real and Barca. From today, that changes. From today, we can realistically go after anyone we want. There is not a player on the planet who would say "why would I want to go THERE?" anymore.

We have, in a word, arrived.
Well said mate.

Cat-Gifs-Shared-by-Gplus-Jay-Puri_66.gif

Spare a thought for the pisscan

This is not about the league. It's not about the Champions League. It's not about the football we will play, nor the particular players.

Don't get me wrong, I think we will be positively transformed in all those departments. But even if we didn't, even if we didn't win the league or the Champions League, this is about City taking the next step, a HUGE step in our progression to becoming a dominant force in world football. For decades now the Premier League has signed good players, very very good players even. But the true Galacticos have always been bound for Real and Barca. From today, that changes. From today, we can realistically go after anyone we want. There is not a player on the planet who would say "why would I want to go THERE?" anymore.

We have, in a word, arrived.
... just like a player has arrived when he has signed for a top club (e.g. Barcelona). But we have to prove worthy yet.

It's a "We got Robinho" moment - where we are Robinho! :-)

Great news and the ones in the press saying the players will take the foot off the gas
surely you'll want to playing at your best so that you impress the new boss who will no doubt be watching and assessing
Should be even more motivated firstly to do it for Pellegrini who is a first class bloke and hopefully that drives the players on to cap his final season with silveware and also to nake sure they are part of the club going forward in what wil surely be fantastically successful times and historic days for Manchester City Football Club.

I am struggling to pick out posts from the Caf as they almost all equally hilarious.

Please try, because I want to see some . . . most of the rags on ESPNFC where I spend most of my time have been resigned to this for a bit and have been shockingly complementary of the appointment. I need to see what REAL Utd fans are saying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.