[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragcafe is on suicide watch. Fucking hilarious especially after all their "Why would he turn down the bestest club in the world" comments on there.

This is what its like to be city
this is what its like to be small
This is what its like when weve got Pep
and youve got Louis Van Gaal

Eddie Jones the New England rugby coach had this to say of Pep.
I talk to a lot of people. I try to meet people who are smarter than me. Last year in November was one of the best meetings I had," Jones said.

"I went to Bayern Munich and met Pep Guardiola. It was absolutely fascinating. I watched him taking a training session and it made me embarrassed by my coaching - he was so bloody brilliant.

"He has got some of the best players in the world - Franck Ribery, Arjen Robben and Thomas Muller - and he just worked them so hard.

Now I suspect that someone like Eddie Jones is not easily impressed. Great to see the level of respect that Pep has from the sporting world. Makes me all the more confident that we have the real deal. Great progression for my wonderful home town club. I don't care what anyone says - I think we deserve these great times. I just hope everyone straps in and enjoys the ride - who knows the lesser foaming fuckwit could be extinct within three years.

Eddie Jones the New England rugby coach had this to say of Pep.
I talk to a lot of people. I try to meet people who are smarter than me. Last year in November was one of the best meetings I had," Jones said.

"I went to Bayern Munich and met Pep Guardiola. It was absolutely fascinating. I watched him taking a training session and it made me embarrassed by my coaching - he was so bloody brilliant.

"He has got some of the best players in the world - Franck Ribery, Arjen Robben and Thomas Muller - and he just worked them so hard.

Now I suspect that someone like Eddie Jones is not easily impressed. Great to see the level of respect that Pep has from the sporting world. Makes me all the more confident that we have the real deal. Great progression for my wonderful home town club. I don't care what anyone says - I think we deserve these great times. I just hope everyone straps in and enjoys the ride - who knows the lesser foaming fuckwit could be extinct within three years.
High praise from him.

Jones had a reputation for making his teams work hard right to the final second or ship them out.

Everyone's ignoring the "curtailed in 2012" line which I see as significant. I reckon he would have been our manager that summer if it wasn't for Sergio Aguero.

Just to get your heads around it, let me repeat......Pep is leaving Bayern Munich to manage "little old City"

We have arrived........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.