[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 18 teams in Bundesliga?

Yes. But that is the extra 4 weeks we have for the winter break. You have more Cup matches but whereas Bayern plays them with the best team as the Cup seems to be more important in Germany it does not seem to be this way in the EPL. During the season with Bayern he does not have more time for preparation as the most weeks have two matches. The open training session and the amount of marketing activities might be a handicap, too. There is not much time for training inbetween matches, travelling and regeneration.

good move by all concerned to announce it now. pelle can tout himself for a new job in the summer as he is hot stuff after these 3 years, and the whole circus around the pep "is he or isnt he coming" is now kicked in the bollocks!!

i think @Surrey Blue forced their hand by posting frank ribery was being a shabby gob on a flight, and letting the cat out the bag to anyone who'd buy him a double whisky and a packet of maltesers!!

well done that cockney blue :)

Yes i am taking all the credit!

Fuck me just wait til ginger tosser Durham and his lanky dwarf sidekick eee by gum gough put their ahem positive views on today's proceedings.
They'll have pep on a par with fat Dave the manager of the dog and duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.