[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell was Tolmie going on about earlier regarding Neymar/Messi and Pogba. And something about tomorrow? I assume he meant the summer. So confused.

I was made aware of Guardiola to us betting odds just 2 days ago and was going to put a 4 digit bet on this at coral, fucking gutted, it was almost free money, proper gutted as i spent all night bigging myself up to place such a large bet.

So fuck you Guardio.... ahh go on i'll let you off mate :-D

GTFI !

Massive day for us. The most coveted manager in world football is coming to City. Really puts at another level. If we can't win the Champs League with Pep not sure we ever will. Just hope Manuel can drive the team forward on to the end of the season to deliver us some trophies. Best wishes to Manuel and his team for all they've done. Dignity personified to the end from Manuel.

Surely you mean can pep retain the Chumps league next season

What the hell was Tolmie going on about earlier regarding Neymar/Messi and Pogba. And something about tomorrow? I assume he meant the summer. So confused.

Yeah I got confused with the 'tomorrow' bit.....and none of them have a perm either! Confusing ;)

tumblr_maibfkvwXG1qb66hjo1_500.gif

I'm only guessing but I presume he meant we'll be linked with every man and his dog from tomorrow onwards now the arrival of Pep has been confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.