Official Hamburg vs Manchester City FC Thread

We were good for the first 35 seconds and then didn't bother turning up the rest of the game.

We still have a shot to win the tie at COMS, but we look pretty much out. Hamburg were simply the better team and honestly deserved more than 3-1.

I'm going to stay off this board for the next day or two because I can't stand everyone on here slagging of Hughes and every single player, so I'm going to go get absolutely piss drunk instead.

Talk to you all later.

this is far from over... they played really well today but so do we at home... with 48k cheering City on... only need 2 nil and we are through

one word "dicked" only reason we are still in was given, very disappointed

yankblue said:
We were good for the first 35 seconds and then didn't bother turning up the rest of the game.

We still have a shot to win the tie at COMS, but we look pretty much out. Hamburg were simply the better team and honestly deserved more than 3-1.

I'm going to stay off this board for the next day or two because I can't stand everyone on here slagging of Hughes and every single player, so I'm going to go get absolutely piss drunk instead.

Talk to you all later.

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.