Official Hamburg vs Manchester City FC Thread

Fooking hell!!.... Glad that is over.. we really deserved to get absolutely hammered if I'm honest

However, being postive, we all know what a different team we are at COMS. I think 2-0 isn't beyond us.

Have to be impressed with the noise in that stadium, got to try and match that. Next few days is gonna be all negative sounds, but what did we really expect away to the German leaders.

One negative point thou.. what is the point of Garrido playing.. he really just scares me

yankblue said:
We were good for the first 35 seconds and then didn't bother turning up the rest of the game.

We still have a shot to win the tie at COMS, but we look pretty much out. Hamburg were simply the better team and honestly deserved more than 3-1.

I'm going to stay off this board for the next day or two because I can't stand everyone on here slagging of Hughes and every single player, so I'm going to go get absolutely piss drunk instead.

Talk to you all later.

I think I may join you in this

What a disapointment after a great start.

To play that formation you need to have 2 holding midfielders, otherwise the other team exploits the area infront of the CB's and the fullbacks.

Gotta say tho that Richards had an absolute shocker regardless

On reflection we can still do this , but it's going to take one hell of a performance .... I really can't see them rolling over they are well organised and work so hard

ozzie2920 said:
On reflection we can still do this , but it's going to take one hell of a performance .... I really can't see them rolling over they are well organised and work so hard

They aren't the first side to put us to shame with they're work ethic. We have too many passengers.

fuck you people are blind, Stevie keeps on making "superman" runs forward which are IMPOSSIBLE for the man with the ball to play in, leaving the ball carrier with absolutely no option but to go back, we lose the ball, and completely exposed in midfield, you simply cannot do that in a 4-3-3, especially when one of the midfielders is SWP who is not a fucking center midfielder.
Ireland was awful, micah was diabolical

we didnt play well at all and they played very well . they wont play as well as that at coms we get an early goal and they will shit it.
there a good side though and we will need our big players to perform on the night

robbie , richards , need a rocket

hopefully komps will be back . i would rest a few players on sunday

If we could I'd replace 9 players on the pitch today with our youth setup, it's just a shame they're in Dallas cause they'd put in a damn sight better performance than that shower of shite tonight.

Apart from Shay i dont think any of them had a good game but some of them were fucking useless,the back four once Bridge went off didnt know what the fuck to do,Richards was wank and as for Garrido he does have a clue.Goodbye Mark

Send out the reserves on Sunday and get these wankers fit for next week. It's make or break now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.