official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

Dont really see the point of alienating the new fans we get, as you need more fans to make more money which under platini keeps the big teams big rule we will need!!

But if i must since i was about 1 second old when my dad made me a blue and that 25 years ago. First game was Spurs at Maine road 1-1 1995 season

supergrover said:
WTF never understand why people come out with this shite sounds like something a rag would say by the way my cocks bigger than yours.

What can't you understand? I'm proud to have been a blue all my life just like my father before me, and Im also proud of my massive cock.

I have to confess that I am partly one. I got my first season ticket when I was 15 years old in 1967 on a glory hunting junket that has lasted 43 years and we will attract the latest young people for the next skywards ride.

Tick Tick Boom Rags. You were nowt then and you'll be nowt soon enough.

meh, fuck em i say.. having to justify yourself to critics is below us.. the only people I will justify my love of city to are other city fans, as we spiral into the giddy heights of success and inevitable paranoia about glory hunting fans

How about we compare beer guts

Ha ha. You lot wouldn't stand a chance, mate. I'm cultivating mine to the extent that soon I'm going to have to walk around with a wheelbarrow in front of me in order to accomodate my swollen abdomen.

A lifetime dedicated to John Smith's and chicken vindaloos are to blame.

i started supporting city when we signed robinhoihno! was going to leave back to liverpool because they have good players like david n'gogbia and fernando morientes... but they are crap now... so i stay with city.. because i like michael richards... and david silver.

What about those Blues who were Blues when we were unsuccessful, then became successful, then became unsuccessful again, then became potentially successful without yet winning a fucking thing yet?

The only glory hunting City fans that will be created in the short term are students, immigrants and tourists.

All this "swapping teams bollocks" is for TV viewers who haven't got a fucking clue anyway and don't matter.

jft20b said:
i started supporting city when we signed robinhoihno! was going to leave back to liverpool because they have good players like david n'gogbia and fernando morientes... but they are crap now... so i stay with city.. because i like michael richards... and david silver.

Post of the decade - absolutely PMSL ROFL LOL SMPL

I ahve been glory hunting since blackburn at home in 92...seen some great football in that time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.