Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

blumoonrises said:
Can't believe some of the shit some dickheads on ere are spouting...we've had our best start for years, lost 1 out of 11, unbeaten at home... and after 1...just 1.. below par performance, the negative nobheads are at it.
Its clueless impatient arseholes like these, (and the one's who apparently booed 2day, which I didn't hear) who will forever be a thorn in our clubs side..
EVERY top 4 team has days like this, and it will always happen, so shut your fuckin whining traps and leave us true fans to SUPPORT our team...

Dont disagree with respect, but with all the results going our way, we should have won 3 points, we were under no pressure, Spurs lost
Liverpool Won Chelsea won, Arsenal drew, United lost.

Sorry agree with statements there will be days like today, but we should have pissed it. Thank God Bobby Zamora was center forward for Fulham, otherwise, reaction on here would have reached melting point.

NICKS BACK said:
blumoonrises said:
Can't believe some of the shit some dickheads on ere are spouting...we've had our best start for years, lost 1 out of 11, unbeaten at home... and after 1...just 1.. below par performance, the negative nobheads are at it.
Its clueless impatient arseholes like these, (and the one's who apparently booed 2day, which I didn't hear) who will forever be a thorn in our clubs side..
EVERY top 4 team has days like this, and it will always happen, so shut your fuckin whining traps and leave us true fans to SUPPORT our team...

Dont disagree with respect, but with all the results going our way, we should have won 3 points, we were under no pressure, Spurs lost
Liverpool Won Chelsea won, Arsenal drew, United lost.

Sorry agree with statements there will be days like today, but we should have pissed it. Thank God Bobby Zamora was center forward for Fulham, otherwise, reaction on here would have reached melting point.

Oh nd by the way we are not the team under pressure, we are the team who should be applying pressure, sorry two pints lost, because defensively we were naive and shite.

If we don't win our next three games...then we have licence to criticise. Let's meet back here after B'ham, Scunny and Burrrrrrnley. Things should have opened up (or been f****d up) by then.

The defence is woeful. If only Nedum was fit I'd play, Zab-Onouha-Kompany-Bridge for the next game because Richards is bad beyond words... Toure isn't captain material, sorry but he just isn't a leader which is what we need at the back... Lescott is the worst £20 million anybody has ever spent... only Bridge who has improved massivley on last season has played decently but maybe I'd even give Sylvinho a chance! The defence is the only thing letting us down at the moment... minus the referees! A perfectly good goal disallowed today and at least one stone wall penalty turned down, then there was a penalty at wigan last week and also the fiasco at the swamp. thats possibly 5 points we've been denied and what if we finished 4 points off the top 4 at the end of the season?!?! the officials that referee our game have got a lot to answer for! and Mark Hughes... he's grown on me recently and hes signed some fantastic players but the guy is so tactically inept it's untrue!! there has never been a plan b since he arrived and when he are drawing or losing against teams like fulham, stoke, bolton etc... and cant find a goal he doesn't change anything. he isn't brave enough to maybe take a defender off and throw on an extra striker which is what teams like chelsea and arsenal do against teams like that!!! and it's what we should be doing if we are to get into the top four. the next 4 games we should be looking at 9 points max... desperately need a win at birmingham on sunday but ive got a feeling it could be one of those games that we've had today and against wigan where I worry every time the opposition get into our half and we cant kill a game off... arsenal, spurs, scum and villa ALL dropped points and 2-0 up at home to fulham we should have had the three points wrapped up!!!

rant over

I am gutted after todays game ,loads of issues today ,bad defending disjointed midfield poor second half for tevez .I felt better when hearing the arsenal result but the fact remains we have lost the fewest games in the prem ,luckily results went for us this week so other than dropping a place and liverpool closing ground at the expense of the scum we are better of than we were yesterday.Gained ground on the scum spuds and arsenal didnt win either ,plus ipswich and that twat keane still havnt won a game so heads up and onwards and upwards , feel the force and when your feeling down remember danny mills used to play for us . come on city lets ave it.

blu4life said:
ait could be one of those games that we've had today and against wigan where I worry every time the opposition get into our half and we cant kill a game off... arsenal, spurs, scum and villa ALL dropped points and 2-0 up at home to fulham we should have had the three points wrapped up!!!

rant over

This is what I'm talking about.

poor result considering where we want to finish, as well as the wigan game should definatly be looking at 6 points from the last 2, instead it's just the 2, getting dragged into the battle for 4th when we should really be on the same pts as the scum or even more, anybody who thinks its a good result just look at how the other teams we are competing against do at home to fulham, nevermind it's over now, time to look forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.