Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

bluemonday said:
Drop the defence, sack Hughes - Happy now?? you dicks, so we dropped a point or 2. Short memories.

Yeh, all we did was drop 2 points, and if we drop 2 next week and 2 against Burnley, so what? Short memories, we should be grateful that we are in the premier league. Shame on you lot who expect us to win games.

IMO VK & Ned are better defenders that Toure & Lescott, has MH got the bottle to drop a player he paid over £20m for. From his comments on the radio, where I heard him say that he switched Bellers to the right to keep Petrov happy I'm not sure he has!

Never going to be top four

All I ever hear is how none of the top four would drop points at home against Fulham or a big side would have beaten Wigan, well the difference is down to corrupt officials home and away it doesn't matter who we sign its never going to happen. Decisions even themselves out what a load of old tosh. Rant over.

Neil McNab said:
IMO VK & Ned are better defenders that Toure & Lescott, has MH got the bottle to drop a player he paid over £20m for. From his comments on the radio, where I heard him say that he switched Bellers to the right to keep Petrov happy I'm not sure he has![/quote

And let`s not forget the first two were already at the club last year, before Mr Hughes spent £38 million in summer bringing last two here in summer to improve the side.

Cheltblue said:
bluemonday said:
Drop the defence, sack Hughes - Happy now?? you dicks, so we dropped a point or 2. Short memories.

Yeh, all we did was drop 2 points, and if we drop 2 next week and 2 against Burnley, so what? Short memories, we should be grateful that we are in the premier league. Shame on you lot who expect us to win games.
This is the knee jerk reaction thread so your calmness and acceptance of anything but 5-0 wins is unacceptable!

Re: Never going to be top four

we will mate just give it time, yes it doesnt help with bent officials maybe not this season but next season we will be top 4 people need to start believing. yes today was a bad results it not really affected us spurs and villa had bad results to off are main rivals for top 4. But officials in the country are a outragreous bad, we need foreign refs to be honest because they it will be fair.

Neil McNab said:
IMO VK & Ned are better defenders that Toure & Lescott, has MH got the bottle to drop a player he paid over £20m for.quote]

In a word... no

Re: Never going to be top four

<a class="postlink" href="http://bajan.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/rope-noose.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bajan.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/rope-noose.jpg</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.