Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

Think its ok to have a rant ,we had it in the bag when we didnt deserve to and then blew it ,i think we were outdone not by a better team but a better attitude , it felt that they only needed to turn up to win and the atmosphere around the place was the same a cocksure belief that there was going to be 5 maybe 6 goals to us today, me included.
Results show that teams will slip up ,i think that bacon face scum bag is right when he says its what you do in feb and march that counts as long as you stay in the pack. I think chelsea will win it hands down but i think we will be peaking in feb and march ,another 20 games and we will be almost unbeatable ,plus a right back and a creative midfielder in jan ,so as long as we dont start believing we are the invinceables just yet ,and the team learn and dont take games for granted after believing there own hype while doing video after video on the web site ,we will be fine .
In other words we need to settle down take joy out of the fact that we have only lost one match ,the fewest in the prem ,cool down a bit and let hughes mould theminto a team .

I came away from the Wigan thinking that we had got a good point in a difficult situation and not playing that well and I thought the same against Villa but after today I was foolish to think it was just a couple off days.I cant see how we have come that much forward in giving these sort of teams an easy ride at our place and when I think they had Bobby Zamora in their team I am even more baffled.Is it the managers fault?,is it the players fault? We have spent a hell of a lot of money and should demand a lot better sooner rather than people saying they need time to gel.Cant wait for Robinho to get back,at least we might something to look forward to.Still dont think Hughes has the nouse to get the best out of these players,2 defensive midfielders FFS.

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.
realistically we should have won. 2-0 at home whoever you are and however much your teams cost, you should defend that.
however we didnt lose and we have a crap record with fulham. there is alot of doom on here but its still early, teams around us lost this weekend and drew. only chelsea and liverpool picking up wins. even arsenal threw away a 2-0 lead against a team in the bottom 3. its gonna be a funny season this year.......

deynaskaz said:
Think its ok to have a rant ,we had it in the bag when we didnt deserve to and then blew it ,i think we were outdone not by a better team but a better attitude , it felt that they only needed to turn up to win and the atmosphere around the place was the same a cocksure belief that there was going to be 5 maybe 6 goals to us today, me included.
Results show that teams will slip up ,i think that bacon face scum bag is right when he says its what you do in feb and march that counts as long as you stay in the pack. I think chelsea will win it hands down but i think we will be peaking in feb and march ,another 20 games and we will be almost unbeatable ,plus a right back and a creative midfielder in jan ,so as long as we dont start believing we are the invinceables just yet ,and the team learn and dont take games for granted after believing there own hype while doing video after video on the web site ,we will be fine .
In other words we need to settle down take joy out of the fact that we have only lost one match ,the fewest in the prem ,cool down a bit and let hughes mould theminto a team .

Good post, deyna.

masterwig said:
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Shit, shitty shit shit.

Every fucking result in the country goes in our favour and we fuck up a 2-0 lead against a team who have one of the worst away records in the league over the past few seasons. They always get something at our place. Fucking shite. Boooooooooo!! Lescott cost us another goal, get him dropped. Hughes needed to make a match winning change (before Toure was injured) but bottled it.

We fucked up as only we can today.

The worst of it is, I was pretty certain we weren't going to pull any "typical City" shite today. But lo and pissing behold, we did.

Re: Never going to be top four

Corky said:
k-man said:
That's defeatist. Would Britain have held off Nazi Germany with that sort of attitude? No. Just remember what Churchill said about let's go to the beach. City can still do this.

As Churchill was a supporter of eugenics how many of our players would not be allowed?

Look I'm talking about the beach and how Man U is the evil Nazi empire. What some coked up eugenicist aristocrat from the 30's said was sort of besides the point, I was trying to use metaphor.

The twat Martin Keogh is on MOTD 2 and is saying that we didn't prepare well for this game. And he knows this how? Also, the bitter fornicator went on to patronise and belittle us about our ambitions. If you want to be with the big boys, he said, you have to win your home matches. As if we don't know that and as if that sort of assessment has relevance for a team that wins at home as often as we do. What a bitter gooner half-wit.

If we win our game in hand we're one point behind united

I think, at the start of the season, I'd have settled for that

The Game 77 said:
Our defence is not good enough no other top 4 -5 side lets a 2 goal lead slip against a mid table team.
We are being out jumped at corner's,no communication no team work back there i am really starting to worry about us. It could be our downfall on trying to win something this year its not a top 4 defence.
Come January big improvement is needed in this department

Not read all 22 pages, but I hope someone's pointed out that Arsenal did today.

That aside, we could do with a bi of height at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.