Official Manchester City v Newcastle United thread

Brucie Bonus said:
http://www.ppnba.com/en/13.html

You have to download something called UUsee (instructions in Mandarin during the process, but you can figure it out...) and then, when you've done all that, you have to let it install an active-x applet thingie. It took about 30 seconds for the stream to buffer, but it's quality.
delete the link brucie we can't post them anymore mate

Why does it seem like we are playing a little more reserved than usual and are content with just passing it at the back rather than the full out gung ho stuff we normally do. Don't get me wrong a 1-0 is decent but it would be nice for a few more goals in this game.

We're cruising a bit, even though Newcastle have been no threat we could live to regret it. Hughes needs to gee them up at half time so that we come out firing.

I don't want to tempt fate but we do look very solid against what has to be said is a toothless opponent.

Zabaleta has been very good again and De Jong looks a good buy. Bellamy hasn't had much chance, he has been in good positions a few times but not been picked out. I think it will take a couple of games for him to get on Robbie's wave-length.

Anyone worried that it has been too easy ?....need an early 2nd then the game is over because these are fuckin shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.